Hi! In this tutorial I will describe how to paint these Pointe shoes on nail!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
6) I added translucent pink color. (I blended a top coat and a pink gel polish). Cured
7) Furthermore, I mixed a top coat, pink and red gel polishes to shade my Pointes. Cured
8) Here I contoured my design with the mix of a red gel polish and black gel paint. Cured
9) In this step I added more shades using the mix of a top coat and black gel polish. Cured
10) Finally, I applied a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Pointe Shoes nail design is done!