Hi! Here you will find out how to paint watercolor eye on nails!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I sketched my eye in pencil
4) To get watercolor effect in my artwork, I blended colorful gel polishes and clear gel. So, I added a blue gel polish to gel and painted space around the eye. Also I painted the eye in yellow. Cured
7) I contoured my design and drew lashes with black gel paint. Also I added shades onto the eye using the mix of a black gel polish and a top coat and cured. Then I added dark blue details and highlights with a white gel polish and cured
8) I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the sticky layer
Watercolor Eye nail design is done!