Hi! This tutorial is about cat with snowballs!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with white gel polish and cured
3) I did my sketch in pencil
4) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
5) Using red gel polish I painted the scarf and cured
6) I shaded (red plus black) and highlighted (white) his scarf and cured
7) Using the mix of blue gel polish and top coat I painted the background and cured
8) I shaded my cat with the mix of black gel polish and top coat. Cured
9) I added dots onto his scarf and added snowflakes with white gel polish. Also I added blush with the mix of red gel polish and top coat. Cured
10) I applied top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
11) Using clear gel I added volume to my snowballs and his paw, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
12) I painted my snowballs with white gel polish, poured clear acrylic powder on them, cured and removed the remains of the powder
Cat with snowballs nail design is done!