Hi! Here you will learn to create fir trees nail design. Let’s start!
1) First step is nails preparation for gel polish application
2) For my design I wanted to have a gradient background. So I applied a blue gel polish onto the top part of my nails and a peachy one onto the bottom part. (Do not cure!)
3) Using a large brush I blended adjoining colors. Cured
4) To get more bright and solid colors I did one more gradient layer as described above
5) I wanted to do my ombre smoother, so I took a small piece of sponge, dipped it into blue gel polish, and dabbed it moving from blue to peachy. Cured
6) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
7) Using black gel paint and a small brush, I drew the silhouettes of my fir trees and cured
8) Finally, I applied a top coat, cured and wiped off the sticky layer
Fir Trees nail design is done!