Hi! This tutorial is about mittens nail design. It ia a great idea for winter manicure! Let’s start!
1) First step is nails preparation for gel polish application
2) I used a blue gel polish as a background of my design. I did 2 layers and cured each of them
3) I sketched my mittens in pencil
4) Then I painted them with a red gel polish and cured
5) In this step I shaded the mittens using dark red (the mixture of red and black gel polishes). Also I highlighted them in the central part using the blending of white and red gel polishes. Cured
6) I drew rope using black gel paint and cured some seconds in UV lamp. Then I drew snowflakes and highlight on the rope with the help of white gel paint and a fine detailer brush. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
7) Furthermore, I applied a top coat, cured and carefully removed the tacky layer
8) I applied a white gel polish to create effect of white fur (Do not cure!)
9) I poured clear acrylic powder onto my fur and cured
10) Finally, I swept off the remains of acrylic powder with a brush
Mittens nail design is done!