Hi! This tutorial is about Northern Lights nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with white gel polish and cured
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) Using dark blue, violet and plum gel polishes I did my gradient and cured
5) I did one more gradient layer for my background and cured
6) I painted the moon with yellow gel polish. Also I painted his paw with the mix of brown and red gel polishes. Cured
7) Here I shaded the moon with the mix of brown, red and yellow gel polishes. Also I added Northern Lights and stars with white gel polish. Cured
8) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
9) Using the mix of turquoise gel polish and top coat I painted my aurora borealis and cured
10) Finally, I covered the nails with top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Northern Lights nail design is done!