Hi! In this tutorial you will learn to paint Polar Bear on nails. Such a pretty design will decorate any winter manicure!
1) First step is nails preparation
2) I applied a white gel polish and cured
4) Using a blue gel polish I painted my Bear’s hat and stripes on the scarf. Then I applied a plum gel polish onto the top part of the sky and a pink gel polish onto the bottom part. I blended these colors in the middle to get gradient. Also I painted his ears in pink and his nose in black. Cured
7) Using a dark blue gel polish (the mix of black and blue) I added shades to his hat and blue stripes. Also I added highlights using a white gel polish. I shaded his ears with dark plum. Cured a little
8) In this step I contoured my design with black gel paint and small detail brush. Cured some seconds. Then I blended a black gel polish and a top coat. Using this mix I shaded my Bear under his head, under the scarf, near his arm, and did darker right part of his head. I painted blush using the mixture of a pink gel polish and a top coat. Using the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish I highlighted his nose. Cured some seconds. I drew hotspots on his nose and ears with white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp