Hi! Here I will describe how to paint this white bear on nail!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I did gradient background for my design. For it I applied turquoise, the mix of peachy and yellow, and white gel polishes and mixed them using special brush. Cured
3) I applied one more layer of gradient and cured
4) Using white gel polish I sketched my bear and cured
5) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
6) I added blush using the mix of top coat and pink gel polish. Also I added color to my bear using the mix of peachy gel polish and top coat. Cured
7) I covered the nail with top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
8) Here I added pink stripes using gel polish and poured acrylic powder on them. Cured and removed the remains of the powder
9) I added turquoise stripes with gel polish, poured acrylic powder and cured. Then I removed the remains
10) In this step I painted my snowflakes with white gel polish, poured acrylic powder and cured. Removed the remains
White Bear nail design is done!