Hi! Here I will show how to paint this winter house!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I did gradient for my background. I used dark blue, blue and turquoise gel polishes. (It’s not important to get perfect gradient). Cured
3) I did one more gradient layer
4) Here I painted the house with brown gel polish and my fir trees with green one. Cured
5) I painted the moon and stars with white gel polish. Also I painted the door, stairs and chimney with grey gel polish. Cured
6) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
7) Here I shaded (black gel polish plus top coat) the moon, snow near the trees and the house, house. Also I highlighted (white gel polish plus top coat) the sky and snow. Cured
8) I covered the nails with top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
9) I added snow with white gel polish. Then I poured clear acrylic powder on it and cured. I removed the remains of the powder
Winter House nail design is done!