Hi! This tutorial is about freehand winter kitten nail art design. It is so cute 3D painting that will make cold days happier!
1) Prep nails for application of gel polish
2) For the base of my art work I applied a white gel polish and cured
7) Then I outlined the scarf and shaded it using dark red (black plus red), and added light red on it (red plus white). Also I added shades to his ears using the mix of pink and red, and highlighted them with light pink (pink plus white). Cured
8) As for stripes on my scarf, I blended a black gel polish and a top coat to get translucent black color. I contoured his eyes using this mixture. Also I painted his nose with a pink gel polish and white space of his eyes with a white one. Then added one more layer onto the sky. Cured
9) Using brown gel polish I painted strips on my kitten. I mixed white gel paint and a top coat to make translucent highlights on his eyes and on his breast. Cured a little (it was enough because the layers were thin)
10) In this step I contoured my design with black gel paint and fine detailer brush, added hotspots onto his eyes, nose, ears, and drew whiskers and brows using white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp