Hi! Here I will explain how to paint The White Rabbit on nails!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I applied 2 coats of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
10) Here I shaded yellow part of my painting with a brown gel polish and his bow tie with the mix of brown and black gel polishes. Also I shaded his glasses with the mix of blue and black gel polishes Cured