Hi! This tutorial is about Christmas Winnie-the-Pooh nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with white gel polish and cured
3) I sketched my design in pencil
10) In this step I shaded my Piglet with the mix of pink, red and brown gel polishes and his ear with the mix of black and plum. Then I shaded the leaves with the mix of green and black. I added highlights with white gel polish. Cured
14) Using the mix of black, brown gel polishes plus top coat I shaded my Winnie and Piglet. Then I shaded (black gel polish plus top coat) red paintings, leave, ear and fence. Also I shaded my tree and added shades under the fence with the mix of black, dark blue and top coat. Cured
16) I applied top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
17) Using white gel polish I added snow onto the fence and the tree and on the hats. I poured clear acrylic powder onto the nails, cured and wiped off the remains