Hello! This tiutorial is about cherry cupcake nail design!
1) Start with nails preparation
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using a beige gel polish I painted bottom part of my cupcake and cured
4) Then I added pink color and cured
5) I added beige color. Cured
6) I painted my cherry with a red gel polish and cured
7) In this step I shaded beige parts of my cupcake using a brown gel polish and highlighted them in the middle part with a white gel polish. Cured a little because the layers were thin
8) Here I shaded pink part with a plum gel polish. Also I added shades (red plus black) and highlight (white) onto my cherry. Cured a little
9) I painted vertical brown lines in the bottom part of the cupcake and cured
10) In this step I contoured my design with black gel paint. Also I added shade from my cupcake using the mix of a black gel polish and a top coat. Cured
11) Finally, I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the sticky layer
Cherry cupcake nail design is done!