Hi! This tutorial is about daffodil nail design!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a black gel polish and cured each of them
3) I drew the base for my future flower with a white gel polish and cured
4) I added yellow color in the central part of my flower. Cured
5) Using the mix of yellow and red gel polishes I contoured the yellow part and added details. Cured a little because the layers were thin
6) Here I contoured the petals and added black spot with black gel paint. Cured
7) Using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish I painted my design and cured
8) In this step I added more black gel polish to a top coat and shaded my design. Cured
9) I covered the nail with a matte top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
10) Using white 3D gel-paste I contoured my design, cured and removed thetacky layer
Daffodil nail design is done!