Hi! This tutorial is about is about sportsman nail art design!
1) First step is nails preparation for gel polish application
2) I applied a white gel polish and cured
3) I did sketch in pencil
4) Using the mix of beige and peachy gel polishes I painted his body and cured
5) I painted his boxers in yellow, the background in blue and inscription on his T-shirt in violet. Cured
6) Then I blended the color of his body and brown gel polish to shade his body. Cured a little because the layers were thin
7) I added one more layer for the background, shaded his boxes with the mix of brown and yellow, and highlighted the inscription with a lilac gel polish. Cured a little
8) I contoured my design with a thin detail brush and black gel paint and cured a little. Using the mix of a top coat and a brown gel polish I did the shades on his body brighter. Then I added shades on his T-shirt with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish and cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
9) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the sticky layer
Sportsman nail design is done!